Tuesday, September 27, 2011

FREE Personalized Tote Bag, Just Pay for Shipping!

STILL AVAILABLE!

Vistaprint is offering some great freebies right now, and all you have to pay for is shipping cost.

One freebie item that I have my eyes on right now is the FREE Personalized Tote Bag! I am ordering my son this tote bag versus using one of those plastic buckets we used last year (he got so much candy that the handle broke). The bag is FREE and I checked on the shipping cost...well for me it was $4.41 (Slowest speed) to ship and that's still a good price b/c I paid more than that for his Spider Man bucket last year. Also, if you are hosting a party and have a Best Costume contest - why not use this bag to hold the prize(s)?  

I have ordered from Vistaprint before and majority of the time I get the products before their promised date. 

Go HERE to grab your free personalized tote bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...