Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Savemore: (2) Z by Malouf Memory Pillows As Low As $22 PLUS Free Shipping! ($140 Value!)

I was never a fan of memory pillows.  Well after my visit back home my parents gave me one to sleep on while I was there, and now we each have one in the house (even Lil'Ricky), lol! 

If you are waiting for a good deal to try then head over to Savemore now where they are offering (2) two Z by Malouf Memory Foam Molded Contour Neck Pillows ($140 Value) plus Free Shipping for only $32!!!  I looked up the reviews on these pillows and 4/5 stars. 

If you are a new member go HERE to grab your $10 FREE credit making these babies only $22 or $11 each - now I don't even think you can get one on clearance for that price (a good one that is)! 

Features:

  • Molded, ergonomic construction
  • Super-soft velour cover
  • Relieve neck, back & shoulder pain

Details:

Expires March 30, 2012. Includes Free $7 shipping. Redeem online at Home Decor. Limit one voucher per person.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...