Monday, September 12, 2011

Savemore: As low as $2 on $24 worth of Wall Decals (FREE Shipping) OR $25 worth of Movie Posters

Martinis - $19.99

GO HERE to check out some really great deals from Savemore.com:

$12 for $24 Worth of Wall Decals and FREE Shipping from SissyLittle.com.  I love love love these decals because they just add a special touch to the room, and best of all EASY to remove.  If you've been to my house you will know I have a few up, and when ever people come over they always compliment me on them (thinking I really painted them, lol).  Just so you know the prices on these decals run as low as $19.99 - $59.99.  I don't want anyone to purchase then when they go to buy their credit is pretty much useless, you know? I've had that happen to me before. 

Details

Expires March 14, 2012. Redeem online at SissyLittle.com. No cash back value. Free shipping included. One voucher per transaction. May purchase unlimited vouchers for yourself and as gifts.
 
Dirty Dancing $13.49

Also, another deal on Savemore.com: $12 for $25 Worth of Movie Posters from MoviePosterShop.comShipping is NOT included but does start around $5.49.  Once you find the poster you want to purchase you can have them frame it for an additional cost (starting at $19.99).  If you have a movie fanatic then this would be an awesome gift.  My husband loves Back to the Future and his birthday is coming up so I might have to grab this deal for him.  He doesn't go on here so he won't know, lol.

Details

Expires 12/14/2011. Shipping not included. Voucher may be applied towards shipping. Voucher must be used in one transaction. No cash back value. Redeem online at MoviePosterShop.com. Limit three for yourself or as gifts.
 

NOW - If you are a NEW member to Savemore.com sign up HERE and they will give you $10 in Savemore credit so these deals will cost you $2 each out of pocket!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...