Saturday, October 1, 2011

Walmart: Free plus overage on Covergirl Blush!


The picture above is the Covergirl coupon I was talking about over on Facebook...I know my phone sucks! Can someone call AT&T and ask them to give me a new phone? hahaha

Anyway - The coupon will be in the 10/2 P&G insert and says $8 off 2 Covergirl Face Products! Now a lot of people think face, well anything I would put on my face is consider as a face product, right? Nope, per Covergirl they consider Foundations, concealer, bronzer, powder, blush, and face tools to be face products. 

Here is a Walmart deal that will leave you blushing with joy because it's FREE plus OVERAGE! (corny joke, I know)


Buy (8) Cover Girl Blush $3.74
Use (4) $8/2 Cover Girl Product 10/2 P&G
Final Price: $2.08 in overage!

**NOTE: The P&G Coupons - Limit of 4 like coupons in the SAME shopping trip** Just keep this in mind.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...