Friday, January 27, 2012

FRIDAY = MEGA SWAGBUCKS DAY!


FRIDAY = MEGA SWAGBUCKS DAY!!!! 
If you are new to Swagbucks then CLICK HERE to sign up. I use Swagbucks as my search engine instead of other sites and depending on my searches I earn Swagbucks (virtual money). 

There are many other ways you can earn Swagbucks - Daily Polls, games, special offers, or LIKE them on Facebook or follow them on Twitter and throughout the day they will announce a Swagbucks hunt.  On the Swagbucks hunt - you'll get clue on where the code is at then enter that code on the Swagbucks main page (enter EXACTLY as it appears) at the upper right hand side. 
If you download their toolbar - each morning log into your account through the Swagbucks toolbar and be rewarded with 1 Swagbuck.  The way I remember is I set my main page to Swagbucks then each morning I will remember to claim my Swagbuck.  If something is NOT in front of me then I tend to forget..lol.

Also, this is a really good way to earn extra money for birthday or Holidays gifts.  I collect throughout the year then cash the bucks in around November to use as gifts.

Swagbucks.com allows web users to earn virtual currency by doing the things they do every day - search the web, shopping at their favorite retailers, and by engaging in other activities such as phone recycling, submitting polls, and completing special offers. Swagbucks.com is the only place on the web to get what you want without ever having to spend a dime.


Like the deals I'm posting? Head over HERE to "like" my fan page. Thank you for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...