Monday, April 16, 2012

*HOT* Target: FREE FoodSaver Handheld Vacuum System!

I don't know if the Target coupon is regional, but posting for those that can get it to print without restrictions. Yesterday when the new Target coupons came out I printed the $10/1 FoodSaver coupon and it listed 3 specific items you have to buy. The items listed are high value so I didn't think anything of it. WELLLLLL it looks like now the Target coupon is printing "$10 off FoodSaver Appliance" and stack it with the $10/1 MQ from here you score a FREE Foodsaver Red Seal-A-Meal Handheld Vacuum Sealer, retail $19.99.

Foodsaver Red Seal-A-Meal Handheld Vacuum Sealer $19.99
Final Price: FREE!

Also, if you need bags then do this:

FoodSaver Bags – $8.99
Final Price: $6.99 for two or just $3.50 ea



Like the deals I'm posting? Head over HERE to "like" my fan page. Thank you for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...