Sunday, January 20, 2013

*HOT* CVS: HUGE MONEY MAKER on Nivea Cream!


Ok guys - Here is a STEAL that you might want to run to your CVS and try!  I'm not sure if this is a glitch and they could fix it at anytime. However, at 2:40 central time it was still printing.  

Buy (2) of the Nivea Cream Tin (1 oz) or the Nivea Soft (0.84 oz) $.99 = $1.98
Pay: $1.98
Get back $6 EB for buying (2)
Final Price: $4 MONEY MAKER!

The limit from the ad is (1), but I was able to get a limit of (6) = 12 tins

Again, I am not sure how long this will last.


Like the deals I'm posting? Head over HERE to "like" my fan page. Thank you for the support!

2 comments:

  1. I tried in MA this morning, NO GO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Nivea came and yes, it is Made in Germany. My wife is so Happy with this product. A little goes a long way. :) but i bought from best buy coupons 2013

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...