So I decided to stop at the Navy Exchange to see if I can find my daughter a gift for her birthday, but instead found a bunch of things for me. Came home with no birthday gift BUT I saved $46.93 with only $2.46 out of pocket (my total was $49.39). As for the birthday gift - I think we'll have to into the city for her.
Here is what I got for $2.46 (oop):
- 2 Gillette Body Wash
- 4 After shave Gillette Fusion
- 1 Kandoo Hand Soap for kids
- 2 Zicam
- 4 Zest bar soap packages (3 bars in each package)
Just a side note: make sure you read the fine print on the coupons because some will have a limit of how you can use in the same shopping trip. For example: P&G coupons only allow " LIMIT of 4 LIKE COUPONS IN SAME SHOPPING TRIP."
No comments:
Post a Comment