Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Direct TV Subscribers: FREE Burger King Whopper

I have a bad cell camera...sorry. This is the screenshot you will be looking at for a while.
If you like whoppers and have Direct TV then check out channel 111 and play this very interesting game to score up to 3 FREE whoppers. 

To play: Tune in to channel 111 and grab your remote because you will need to opt in the challenge then watch as the whopper  round and round. They will test to make sure you are watching by ask you to hit the arrow keys on your remote (in the various directions they show on the TV screen). In 5 minutes you can win a coupon for a FREE Whopper or instead you’ll have the option to continue watching to claim up to a maximum of 3 FREE Whoppers! Just time you "double up" it will take longer. I believe second time is 10 minutes (not sure).

Important note: This will work if you have a land line connected to the receiver.  I have read that wireless routers work for some people, but it didn't work for me so if you're in the same boat as me - skip or take a shot.  Let me know.

* Offer valid to request through 6/20. Limit 3 coupons per Direct TV Subscriber account. Coupons mailed to the address associated with the Direct TV account. Allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. For complete details, go here.



Thanks Hip 2 Save!

2 comments:

  1. I guess it's nice to see Directv offering something to show their appreciation to their over paying customers, but a few hamburgers do not really cut it. I would much prefer DISH Network's HD free for life promotion over some hamburgers. I actually have and work at DISH and new customers can also get up to three HD receivers for free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, lol! Does Dish have the NFL Ticket? I think that was the only reason why Direct TV won in our household. Let me know and I will for sure look into switching :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...