Wednesday, June 8, 2011

FREE GREETING CARD & FREE SHIPPING at Cardstore! or Greeting Cards as low as $0.87 at Target


I know a lot of people do not like to give their credit card online especially if the product is free, and I do not blame them.  Well with this free greeting card deal Cardstore is not asking for a credit card at all. I placed my order, entered the code, and it took me straight to confirming my address. Voila - free greeting card is on the way!

Also - I received an email from Cardstore last night (6/7) saying my greeting card is on its way. Talk about quick service and this is a personalized greeting card too! Of course, I will post a picture of the card when it arrives.  

NOW through Monday, 6/13/11, Cardstore.com is offering a FREE CARD (any card on the entire site) plus FREE standard shipping.

Once you are done creating your card and at checkout enter this code: FREECARD

Go HERE to get started!

If ordering greeting cards online is not your thing then you can grab this deal at Target:
 Greeting Cards (Starting at $1.29 & Up)
-$1/3 Greeting Cards Excludes Under $1 Cards Target Web Coupon(Print Here) x6/28
-$2/2 American Greeting Cards (exc. $.99 or less) x6/19 (Print Here)
Final Price: as low as $.87 for 3 or .29 cents each after stack



I always stock up on birthday cards because my teenager is KNOWN to bring up birthday parties at the last minute.  Teenagers  - you gotta to love them!


Thanks Totally Target for the coupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...