Lysol Healthy No Touch Hand Soap System $7.49 - Limit 4 +UP Offer per Household
Buy 1, Receive $3.00 +Up Reward
$3.00/1 Lysol No-Touch Hand Soap System Starter Kit from SS 6/12
$1.00/1 - Lysol Healthy Touch Soap – (adperk.com)
Pay $3.49, Receive $3.00 +Up Reward
Final Price: $0.49 (Starting Sunday, 06/12)
Buy 1, Receive $3.00 +Up Reward
$3.00/1 Lysol No-Touch Hand Soap System Starter Kit from SS 6/12
$1.00/1 - Lysol Healthy Touch Soap – (adperk.com)
Pay $3.49, Receive $3.00 +Up Reward
Final Price: $0.49 (Starting Sunday, 06/12)
Check out the rest of this week's Rite Aid deals HERE.
I was in my local Rite Aid to grab this and they were all out then I headed to the register to ask for a rain check - This is a sad thing: As soon as I got to the counter the manager said here is the rain check. Now that's what I call GRADE A customer service...when they start reading your mind, lol! Love my local Rite Aid store.
No comments:
Post a Comment