GO HERE to "like" Barilla and take the Whole Grain Taste & Share Challenge and in return get a coupon for $1/2 Barilla Whole Grain Pasta!
Here's how it works:
1. Grab a Barilla pasta box from your pantry.
2. Click the "Whole Grain Taste & Share Challenge" tab and click on the Take the Challenge button. Then allow the application to run. (you can always delete this)
3. Enter the Barilla code from your pasta box in their code box. Here's a little help to locate the code:
4. Once your code is accepted you will need to share this $1/2 coupon with 2 friends on facebook.
5. Once you've shared then NOW it's your turn to grab your coupon. I was able to print right after this long process and they also sent me an email to print from there as well. The email will be your facebook email address on file.
Whewwww - a lot of work, right? I love Barilla pasta, and I know my Giant Food store has them on sale for $1 each often so it's worth it for me.
Coupon will expire in 30 days.
No comments:
Post a Comment