Sunday, November 6, 2011

Urban Decay Makeup: Cream Shadow, Santa Tanita, Loose Pigment As Low As $1!


If you are an Urban Decay fan then head over their page HERE and check out the sale items!  

Here are a few items I found for dirt cheap, but the only thing is their shipping rate starts around $5.  However, if you think about the quality then it's a really good price considering how much the original prices are or if you were to head out to Sephora right now....I doubt you'd be paying them at these prices. 

Also, when I added these items they added a Lip Junkie Wallflower Deluxe sample to my cart. 

Cream Shadow Originally $17, On Sale $2

Santa Tanita Tinted, Sunless, Self Tanner – Originally $28, On Sale $2

Loose Pigment Originally $20, On Sale $1

Matte Eyeshadow Originally $17, On Sale $3


You can save an additional 15% off if you sign up for their newsletter here, but I am not sure how long it will take for you to receive the code.



Thanks Passion for Savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...