CanvasPeople released 2 more HOT deals, and the 11x14 canvas for $27 that I posted yesterday is still available:
The process is SUPER easy!!!!
1. First click on one of the links above to select your canvas size.
2. Upload your picture
3. Select the canvas size. Just make sure the canvas size you selected from the links above is listed on this list with advertised price. These are direct links so the prices should show up.
4. Select if you want to add a frame (additional $24.95) or No frame. I have ordered 2 so far without frames and they turned out GREAT! You know the saying less is more...
5. Select any special effects you might want to add or No effect. Again - I left my pictures as is.
6. Click Add To Cart....then you'll enter your personal and payment for processing.
Like the deals I'm posting? Head over HERE to "like" my fan page. Thank you for the support!
No comments:
Post a Comment