UPDATE: If you are getting Schick Hydro then make sure you grab the
Well it looks like the Schick Hydro and Skintimate are printing $4 EB again! If you can find some with the $2 off peelies then this could be a good money maker deal, but if not then there is a $.55 off coupon on Skintimate still valid till 2/26. Either way I think this is a great deal because at end you are them for FREE with or without coupons! NOW - I don't know the limit on this or how long it will last?
Buy (1) Skintimate $3.99 - $4.19
USE $0.55/1 Skintimate Shave Gel, exp. 2/26/12 (SS 01/15/12)
Pay: $3.44
Get Back $4 ECB
Final Price: FREE & $.56 Money Maker!
Buy (1) Schick Hydro $3.99
Pay: $3.99
Get Back $4 ECB
Final Price: FREE
Thanks Wild for CVS!
Like the deals I'm posting? Head over HERE to "like" my fan page. Thank you for the support!
No comments:
Post a Comment