Thursday, February 23, 2012

Dr.Scholl's Pain Relief Orthotic $3 After Price Match, Original Price $8 - $10!



Some stores will price match with Big Lots (if there is one in your area), and if your store is one of them then here's how you can get Dr. Scholl's Pain Relief Orthotic for $3 (valid till 2/25)! I'm checking out the prices online at Walmart & Target and they run between $8-$10. I forgot to add this note - Big Lots does not accept coupons so that's why I'm saying to price match. 

Online price Walmart & Target

Dr. Scholl's Pain Relief Orthotics $5 after price match (price is good till 2/25 from Big Lots ad)
Final Price: $3!

I just got off the phone with my Walmart in MD and they do price match against Big Lots' ads. I have done this at Target before, and it was a little pain. The customer service girl told me it has to match EXACTLY what's shown on the ad. Also, my military friends - you can price match at the NEX/PX./MCX. 

**NOTE - make sure you have the sales ad with you.  I believe you can pick one up at Big Lots (I've never been, they mail us the ads every week).

Like the deals I'm posting? Head over HERE to "like" my fan page. Thank you for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...