Wednesday, February 15, 2012

GONE! Rite Aid: HOT & HUGE MONEY MAKER ($15 - $18) on Reading Glasses!



Update:  Ok - it's now printing (1) $15+up...sorry.

 Some people are saying that this deal is still working and some are saying no?!?!? Let me know if you get a chance to try this! THANKS!

Here's a SUPER HOT DEAL & A HUGE MONEY MAKER at Rite Aid right now! I had to test it before posting and yup, it does work!

The deal this week is Buy 2 Reading Glasses & Get $15 +UP (excludes PowerLine Reading Glasses), but wait it gets better - (I'm not sure if it's a glitch or what and it could end anytime)You will get (2) $15 +UP on this deal!

People are reporting this deal works on the Zoom Expression, but I couldn't find any cheap ones at my store. I bought (2) Foster Grant Spare Pair glasses and got (2) $15 +UP then bought another (2) and got another (2) $15 +UP. I would have tried another, but at the bottom of my receipt it said I've reached my limit. SOOOO I can confirm as of 2/15 1PM EST this deal is still good!  Also, there is a $3 off coupon from the Diabetes coupon book if you can track one down (look in the pharmacy area?) making this deal $18 MONEY MAKER!  If not, $15 MONEY MAKER is still awesome!!!!

Here's my deal:

Buy (2) Foster Grant Spare Pair 14.98 (one will be at $9.99 other will be $4.99)
Pay: $14.98
Get back (2) $15 +UP - You can repeat this transaction again, but use one of the $15 +UP you rec'd from transaction 1 plus a cheap filler to carry you over to $15.


Thanks to Southern Cali Saver for the heads up!

Like the deals I'm posting? Head over HERE to "like" my fan page. Thank you for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...