Go HERE to LIKE Valspar Paint and get ready for their sample giveaway starting tomorrow, 3/1 through March 31st! Each day there will only be 750 samples available so be fast. I love this giveaway because I don't have to spend money on paint and GREAT for minor touch ups around the house.
The sample giveaway will start at 10 AM EST tomorrow, 3/1!
Here is my sample box from their last giveaway:
Posted on Valspar Paint Facebook page:
Valspar wants America to discover the transformative power of color, and to help you take the first step, we will launch the Valspar Connect to the Power in Color Giveaway: 750 samples a day for 31 days!
Share the news with your friends – it will begin Thursday, March 1 at 10 a.m. EST.
Like the deals I'm posting? Head over HERE to "like" my fan page. Thank you for the support!
No comments:
Post a Comment